Promotional products are an increasingly popular advertising channel, many businesses are beginning to take advantage of it.
What is promotional products?
The Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) defines as following:
“Promotional products—usually imprinted with a company’s name, logo, or message—include useful or decorative articles of merchandise that are used in marketing and communication programs. Imprinted products that are distributed free are called promotional products. Imprinted items given as an incentive for a specific action are known as premiums. Business gifts, awards, and commemoratives are also considered promotional products”.
Promotional products values
- Studies have shown this: you can triple trade show booth traffic by including a promotional product in your pre-show mailing.
- The use of a promotional product in conjunction with a sales letter, direct mailings can increase response rates by as much as 50%.
- 74% of advertisers say that promotional items contribute to their success.
- Customers who receive promotional products are 14% more willing to provide sales leads, than customers who receive nothing.
- 39% of people who received a promotional product could recall the name of the advertiser, as long as six months after they received it.
- Promotional items are one of the only forms of advertising, which allow you to interact with customers on a physical level.
- Sales people who gave promotional gifts to customers received 22% more referrals than those who did not.
- Customers who received promotional products re-ordered up to 18% sooner than those who received coupons.
- Using promotional products can give you an advantage over tradeshow exhibitors for buyer attention.
- Customers who received a promotional product expressed more goodwill toward the company, than those who did not receive a promo product.
- The items are kept and used often, providing repeated and sustained exposure of your brand and/or message.
- Promotional items deliver a better ROI than radio, print and TV advertising.
If this blog help you know promotional products better, please share this with your friends and business partner, we appreciate your sharing.